Problem Weak Wi-Fi on Samsung A50

enyworp

Hello. I have a Samsung Galaxy A50 and for some time I have noticed that the Wi-Fi is moving hard. First things first. I had a Huawei Mate 20 lite that worked well and didn't cause too many problems. I made an upgrade (that's how I considered it at the time) to this phone, A50. Since I made the change, during the first updates (which appear on any phone when it is turned on for the first time), I noticed that it is more difficult to download. I didn't pay too much attention and moved on. I get to the moment when it loads very hard on Wi-Fi, sometimes not at all, even if in a speed test I get 20 mbps. I also tested with other phones (Huawei Mate 20 lite from earlier and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X) and with other routers (TP-LINK, D-LINK, ASUS, Netis) and the speed on the other phones easily exceeded 35-40 mbps in while on Samsung it doesn't exceed 20, as for the user experience I can't say anymore. Sometimes it works fine too, but sometimes it loads at all. I created this topic, maybe others of you have faced this problem and found a solution. Thank you in advance !